Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Check out the pincushion...

This short film (found on Design*Sponge) was commissioned by AIGA in Maine to be shown between speakers at the Compost Modern Conference. The conference showcases how graphic design, advertising, engineering, manufacturing, and architecture can contribute to greater global awareness and ultimately, more sustainable solutions. Compostmodern provides valuable tips, tools and information to improve your business (and life) practice. That's all wonderful and I wish them much success but what I liked the best was the pincushion that shows up at 24 seconds. I believe I'm going to need to make at least one and give him/her a name!


3 comments:

sweetbabies00 said...

too cute! I love that.

Janet said...

I loved the pincushion too. I have a ceramic one of those to hold toothpicks, lots of fun.

Carrie P. said...

Interesting video and oh, I don't think I want my name on that pincushion. LOL