Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm at the Jinny Beyer Seminar @ Hilton Head...

There are record numbers of quilters here for the final Jinny Beyer Seminar - and, happily, I'm one of them. Everyone is smiling!

Early classes started yesterday. I taught an all-day Lorna's Vine class and will repeat it today. Not too many were out walking on the beach yesterday because it is chilly and windy. There is, however, a lovely soft gray view of the beach, ocean, and sky.

I hope to have time today to take pictures of quit-related sitings for you!

Enjoy the day,

Becky

4 comments:

Kwiltsfl said...

Beautiful beach pictures! Have a wonderful time in NC!

Anonymous said...

I sure wished i was there with you--i have always admired Jinny B. and how she hand quilts everything!! continue to have a good time and keep those pictures coming with that new camera!!

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

I;m looking forward to your posts and photos.
It even looks cold on the beach photo! It usually warms up and the weather is clear for the beach run on Friday!
K

Smyrna Fridge Repair said...

Hello niice post