Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Klingons are in Colorado...

I am a Star Trek fan. There, I've admitted it. My kids grew up on Star Trek. We can all (even my husband) quote from the shows - the original ST with Capt. Kirk, Next Generation with Picard, Voyager with Janeway, and even Deep Space Nine.

Jeff, my youngest, just sent me this link. I have to say that I laughed out loud. I wanted to share this with those of you who are also ST fans... Click the following to read more - Masked Man Robs Convenience Stores With Klingon Sword

FYI - This is a batleth. You can read more about batleths here. I feel certain that if I were confronted with a batleth-weilding robber, I hand over the money!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Too funny! I am a child of the original Star Trek and love the series (all of them). Anxiously waiting for the new movie. Live long and prosper!

Jay said...

That is really funny! My partner and I also love Star Trek, especially the Original series, the Next Generation, and Enterprise. Just like Susan, I'm anxious to see the new movie that will be out in May.

Anonymous said...

Either hand over the money or fall down laughing. Lol

Love the show we may have to wait longer for the movie here in Oz.

Lorraine

Kathy said...

A great theme for a young boy's quilt. Anybody have suggestions for a quilt pattern to use?

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear you like Star Trek, 4 of my 6 brothers got me into watching, but I can't quote anything! But I have seen Leonard Nimoy in the area where I live. He actually came to our restaurant in the Lake Tahoe area where I have heard he owns a home! It would be fun to have dinner at his house!!