Thursday, October 2, 2008

Karen, we need your address...

This is to Karen O'Neil, the winner of the blog hop door prize. We need your actual address so that we can send the book, Piecing the Piece O' Cake Way, to you. It's possible that you have a spam blocker on your email that is keeping our emails to you from getting through. If you would email your addres to us at pieceocake@bresnan.net we'll send the book.

To those of you who are not Karen: If we don't hear from her in a reasonable amount of time, we'll draw another name. So check back... the doorprize drawing may not be over!

On a related note: Linda and I did talk about the blocks I found when I cleaned up my spaces. Yes, we will be using them as future door prizes. We'll spread out the fun, and give them away one at a time. We don't know exactly when that will be - my guess is that we'll start it up in the next 3-5 weeks. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, goodie...looking forward to that giveaway!

Carrie P. said...

I look forward to seeing those blocks and participating in the giveaway.