Friday, July 18, 2008

Blog surfing...

I found myself with a half hour on my hands yesterday afternoon and I spent it surfing a variety of design blogs. I should tell you that my almost-daughter-in-law, Celia, is the one who got me started on this. She finds the best sites!

I came across this photo of tulip fields in Abbey Goes Design Scouting. It came from an article posted in The Daily Mail. Being a girl from the prairie, I have never considered what tulip fields in flower would look like! Very quilt-like, don't you think?

There are an amazing number of good websites and blogs that are all about design. In the coming days I'll add links to the best of the ones I find. Then, when you have a little bit of time on your hands you too can do a little blog surfing :-).

2 comments:

Jay said...

Those fields of tulips are truly amazing and gorgeous. Definitely a lot of quilt inspiration there.

MARCIE said...

Oh my gosh, what a sight to behold! I, at first, thought you did some coloration thing! Cool!