Sunday, July 20, 2008

A library system that quilters can love!


Isn't this lovely! I found this photo on a design blog and it led me to the source. Valerie Madill designs information systems. (Valerie gave me permission to post these images and share the links to her site.) This is her idea for a new library organization system. Click here to read more about this very fine idea. 

I love the way the books look! There is a pieced quilt look to them. But beyond how great this is to look at, on close examination you find that there is a amazing amount of information on each of the colorful labels. The system is both intuitive and informative. I am going to have to find the time to organize my books this way! Way to go Valerie! 

1 comment:

h. goldsmith said...

those look like library of congress call numbers on the spines.