Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Show & Tell

Last week Jan Hirth sent me photos of quilts her students made from our Everyday Best pattern (from Quilts with a Spin). That's Candy Martin with her quilt on the left.

The quilts were so much fun that I knew that you all would love to see them. I thought about posting them here, on the blog. But it's hard (if not impossible) to post more than 2 photos in any single blog posting. 

I decided that it would be easier to show the quilts on a page on our web site. Can you see the glowing lightbulb over my head? Go to our new Show & Tell page to see the quilts. Thank you, Jan, for giving me this idea.

So, if you have a show and tell photo of a project you made using one of our patterns, please send it to me. I won't be able to post every one but I will try to change them out on a regular basis.

3 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Wow - all those quilts are really something! So much fun to see the similar pattern made up in such a wonderful variety!

Elizabeth said...

I love everything about these quilts! I need to get ambitious and make one!

Alice Goldsmith said...

I just found this blog I am a Goldsmith up here in Maine.
I am also a quilt maker. My husband died 14 months ago.
I have a granddaughter Rebekah and a grandson Christopher.
I also have a blog. I am madquiltmaker.blogspot.com
So check me out.Alice