Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Who is that?

OK - one more shot from the ship. After I got done looking at the container ship I switched to the other side of the boat. It took me a while to see the lady peeking over the top of the building in the distance. I didn't have my glasses on (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it) and I could not for the life of me figure out where I had see that image before.

I asked Steve, who looked at me as if he thought my mind might be slipping, and he said "Starbucks". How could I not have put that together?

1 comment:

Thunder Bay Resort Quilter's Retreat said...

Becky,

Thanks so much for sharing your phots and stories about your trip to Alaska. A cruise and a trip to Alaska are on my "bucket list". And add quilting to the two - mmmmm - what a great idea!! **Pam**