Sunday, August 3, 2008

I've been going through my pictures...

I take pictures of my husband, Steve, taking pictures. Does anyone else do this? I started taking these pictures a few years ago and now I have a lot of them. It's interesting to me that Steve assumes almost the same stance every time he takes a photo. I'll bet everyone does. 

I mostly take these pictures when we're on vacation (otherwise I'm not there to capture these moments). These are the pictures of Steve taking pictures that I took when we were at the Colorado National Monument, on the mesa near Linda and Paul's house. Steve is waving in the 2nd photo. I missed him taking the picture, but I thought the wave was nice :-).



1 comment:

Alex Peter said...

Thank a lot for sharing pictures. Pictures are really cool. Your husband is looking good with awesome view of mountains in background.

Online Marketing Solution